Please Read carefully
- All teams must nominate a team captain. This person will be the port of call for all matters.
- Roster locked in before league play at 10 players. In special circumstances you can sub in a new player with league approval. All players must register on http://www.mystatsonline.com/thegreenrelease2k
- The use of players not on the roster will result in a loss.
- Games will be played weekly, times and dates will be at the agreement of the participating captains for those games. Communication will be via the Facebook group chat.
- To match up. Team captains will create their own chat lobby or perhaps discord chat and count down 3, 2, 1, go! And the search to match up commences.
- Home uniforms shall be light in colour and away uniforms darker in colour.
- No party fouls on game play - all is fair and exploits will be reviewed as they pop up.
- Streaming the games is highly encouraged and almost a prerequisite. Contact the commissioner for streaming help, it is stupidly simple!
- If a player lags out in the first 2 minutes, the game must be restarted! Any other lag outs are unfortunate and the game may be replayed only at the agreement of both captains through league commissioner arbitration.
- League MVP will be decided by team captain vote with the league commissioner vote counting for 2 votes. Co-MVP's will be awarded in the event of a tie.
- The winners will receive a prize yet to be determined.
- Final scores and stat sheets must be submitted via screenshot to firstname.lastname@example.org
I have kept the rules relatively simple for the first league season and the league will expand in 2018 and nail the rule-set down.
Any questions - email@example.com
- All stats kept at - http://www.mystatsonline.com/thegreenrelease2k
- FB Group - http://bit.ly/2xJsgkn