Final Week Update
By Aaron Callaghan
The Australia and New Zealand Green Release Pro-Am League wraps up this week before finals and the standings are below. It's certainly been a challenge running a league for the first time, especially with no private match making.
The League will be back bigger and better in 2018, I've learned a lot and will make improvements.
1. Something To Prove 29 Points +79 Point Differential
2. EXE 25 + 83
3. Run The Trap 22 + 85
4. Oregon Cross 17 + 11
5. Team Lock Up 15 - 32
The last match up this week see Something To Prove (STP) holding all the chips and Oregon Cross in charge of their own destiny needing a two - nil win to ensure their finals appearence.
- Oregon Cross requires a 2-0 win
- Team Lock Up will secure a forfeit and move to 20 points, leap frogging Oregon Cross if they fail to beat STP 2-0
League MVP awarded after League play concludes.
The finals will commence on the conclusion of week seven's games.
- Single Elimination. Winner stays, loser goes home.
- 1 v 4 and 2 v 3.
- Best of three games series.